Posted on March 14, 2011
Howdy, to spring!! What better way to bring it in with a contest. This is for all families in Cornelius, Statesville, Mooresville, Huntersville, North Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Are you searching for the perfect gift? Something meaningful, beautiful and lasting?
Well, we have a chance for you to win the most perfect gift of all- and you can give it to your love ones, your parents and yourself!
Have a professional portrait session taken of your family, child or pregnant you.
Rachelle Yakubu Photography is doing a fantastic giveaway for one LUCKY reader.
Rachelle offers premiere photography of infant, child, family, and maternity portraits, so you can choose which genre, where and when!
To learn more about Rachelle Yakubu, check out the website: www.ryakubuphotograhy.com or give me a call if you have questions.
Giveaway Value: $425.00
- One hour sitting in your home or on location
- One complimentary 8” x 12” print on black & white or color
- One DVD complete with high resolution 5×7 images, print ready
- Personalized webpage link to share with friends and family.
How to enter:
- Tell us about the absolute favorite toy that your child has had or has and what age it was loved the most! (Extra credit if you can send a link for it too.)
- Take a photo of your child or even a photo of your baby belly with his or her favorite toy and it will be posted on our fan page. Submit photo by sending it either to email@example.com or sending a photo via Facebook.
Entries will be accepted now though 11:59 PM Thursday, March 31st.
Photo album will be uploaded to facebook for voting at 10:00 AM, Friday April 1st.
Voting will continue until 11:59 PM on Friday, April 8th.
To vote and for your friends to vote:
You must first click “like” on the Rachelle Yakubu Photography page
After that, find the picture you’re wanting to vote for (Make sure it’s the only photo you can see to avoid “liking” the whole album)
Click “Like” on the photo
And you’re done!
Let the contest BEGIN!!!
Posted on January 14, 2011
With all the Christmas hustle and bustle did you decide to put off portraits until next year? Were you able to get any season greetings cards out? I feel your stress. Don’t worry about it! You still have time to bring cheer to everyone’s winter with the help of Rachelle Yakubu Photography.
Posted on December 2, 2009
The holiday season is fast approaching. So it’s time for Christmas Card Specials!! Hurry and order your cards today….tic tock tic tock Christmas will be here soon….HURRRRRYYYY
Add-on special Add 25 5×7 cards to your order for ONLY $35
Christmas Card Mini Session 45 minute session up to 5 people. 4 to 10 proofs to choose from for JUST $85 Includes 8 wallets, 1-12×18 print, 25 5×7 Christmas cards. You can upgrade to 2-panel cards for an additional $12.